The International Conference on Single Windows and Exhibition, will be held from 17 to 19 September 2019 in Yaounde, under the patronage of the President of the Republic of Cameroon, with the theme:
“Unlocking the potential of e-commerce and optimizing the international supply chain of landlocked countries”.
Organized each year by one of the member states of the African Alliance for Electronic Commerce (AACE), the International Conference on Single Windows and Exhibition, is a privileged forum for discussions and sharing on trade facilitation.
This meeting involving national and international players as well as experts in cross-border trade has the following objectives:
- Raise awareness of international standards underpinning trade facilitation and the role of single windows in this process;
- Encourage the establishment of national and regional single windows in Africa;
- Inform about the contribution of single windows in improving the business climate and business competitiveness;
- Highlight progress and share experiences at the international level.
The conference will bring together the main players in cross-border trade:
On a national level :
- Public Administrations;
- Private sector enterprises;
- Stakeholders in the supply chain: Importers, Exporters, Shipowners, Stevedores, Customs Brokers, Port Authorities, Banks, Insurance …
At an international level :
- The Single Windows operators in Africa;
- International organizations involved in cross-border trade;
- The Port Community Systems;
- Investors ;
- Experts and Trade Facilitation Specialists.
The practical informations of participation and the agenda of the event are available on the dedicated sections of this website.